Merry ‘Gin’mas!

Merry ‘Gin’mas!

Only 5 more days before we can open our first window!

I’ve been seeing a lot of different advent calendars around this year but Morrisons are selling the best advent calendar ever. Each day for 24 days, you open the door to a 50ml (a double shot) of different brands of Gin! Personally couldn’t think of anything better!

All the miniature bottles are glass and when I find a nice bottle of Gin, I keep them to upcycle by adding fairy lights in them, so I’m bound to be keeping most of these little ones for my collection.

Here is a list of all the Gins inlcuded!

IMG_9626Ill be updating this when Iopen a door to an especially exciting Gin!

S x

*This is not a paid or sponsored post, I’m just spreading the festive Gin spirit <3 Ginmas

PrinSteph

Mental Health Travel Blogger inspiring other people to not let their mental illness stop them from achieving their dreams!

Find me on: Twitter

6 Comments

1. November 26, 2017 / 11:40 pm

Awesome! I tried to find this for my brother’s finance but I wasn’t successful as they are all sold out. Haha, I think i waited too late. The box is so pretty! I found one from Yankee Candle and I kind of lost hope in humanity because at the rear bottom of the cardboard box in big bold letters it says “remove tealight & tealight holder from cardboard box before lighting”. Yeah….Haha, I can’t wait to see your unveil!

• prinsteph
      Author
      November 26, 2017 / 11:54 pm

Ah no thats so unlucky! I searched for one everywhere, then managed to find a last one! I heard people had gone mad for them! I know I love the box, kind of don’t want to open all the windows and ruin it haha!
      Oh god, definitely right to question humanity over that!
      Im excited too show you!
      S x

2. November 29, 2017 / 4:14 pm

I wish I liked him but I just don’t 🙈 my boyfriend’s Mum has so many bottles that are different colours & flavours!

3. December 7, 2017 / 9:44 pm

This would have basically been the perfect calendar for my boyfriend 😂
    I also stopped by to let you know that I nominated you for the versatile blogger award 😊

• prinsteph
      Author
      December 7, 2017 / 11:18 pm

Aw you cutie, thank you 💕

4. December 8, 2017 / 10:12 pm

How awesome, I never even knew they did advent calendars like this. I’m not a massive fan of gin but definitely know some people who would love this! x

Lizzie | http://www.lizziegines.co.uk